To My Groom on Our Wedding Day ♥
Your wedding day will probably be the most significant event in your relationship to date, so of course you want to find a way to show hubby just how cherished he is and maybe even tell him that you’re so happy to be marrying him that you’re likely to explode like glitter cannon. Perhaps you even want to put it a little bit more eloquently than that 😉
Today we’ve put together a list of 15 really sweet and sometimes silly For My Groom cards that will help set the tone and sentiment for your wedding day. Get ready to swoon and giggle. ( ♥ Also, If this feature helps you find the perfect way to tell your groom how much you adore him and you make a purchase through one of our affiliate links below, we earn a refferal fee and you’re helping to support our blog, too. Thank you! ♥ )
Groom Cards for Your Wedding Day
1. (Above left) ‘You Make Me Ridiculously Happy’ groom card. Handwritten and pretty much guaranteed to make your mister smile! Get it from BHLDN here. // 2. (Above right) ‘It Was Always You’ groom card. Another handwritten dose of love and happiness this letterpress card is a cutie! Get it from BHLDN here
3. (Above ) “See You At The Altar” wedding day card. Drop your groom a note to let him know where to meet you for the start of your Happily Ever After! Available from Emma Moore ID here.
4. (Above) “It’s So Awesome That You’re My Husband” wedding day card. This hand written card declares in no uncertain terms how you feel about the man in your life. How exciting is it to finally call him Husband!?! FTW! Design pictured by Sea and Lake. Check out these funny cards for your awesome groom here, too!
5. (Above left) ‘I Do – Today, Tomorrow, Always’ groom card. Let him know your love is of the everlasting kind with this this script style letterpress lovely from BHLDN here. // 6. (Above right) ‘” My Groom, On Our Wedding Day” This letterpress card complete with lined envelope is sweet and stylish. Get it from BHLDN here.
7. (Above) “To My Gorgeous HUSBAND-TO-BE” wedding day card. This lovely little creation designed from Abby Rose Card Designs has powder blue chevrons and pale pink hearts will make sure hubby knows you think he’s looking like a hottie in his finest! Check out these cards for your gorgeous groom. (And this free groom card printable, too!)
8. (Above) “I Am Yours And You Are Mine” groom card. From A Little Bird Tweet Me, this hand drawn card with floral decal is printed on gorgeous felt paper with a canvas texture.
9. (Above left) ‘All of Me Loves All of You’ groom card. Inspired by John Legend’s song of the same name, this gold foil, hand lettered card from La La Grace Paper is sentimental and stylish. We also love this design. // 10. (Above right) “More Than Yesterday, But Less Than Tomorrow” wedding day card. For the true romantic, this copper foil groom card from La La Paper Grace let’s your love know that your love for him will always grow. 😉 This letterpress card complete with lined envelope is sweet and stylish.
11. (Above) “On this day of organized chaos (aka our wedding day) I just want you to know … I can’t wait for our honeymoon” groom card. Get this fun and flirty wedding day card for your groom courtesy of Sent Well.
12. (Above) “I Have Found The One Whom My Soul Love” wedding day card. Another romantic option with words from the Song of Solomon from A Little Bird Tweet Me is available on canvas textured paper here.
14. (Above) “Holy Sh!t – we’re getting married!” wedding day card says it all! Make sure he’s smiling as he walks down that aisle with this cheeky little creation from Julie Ann Art.
15. (Above) “I have loved you for 1 000 days” wedding day card. Possibly inspired by Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years, this card made from shimmer cardstock the perfect way to leave a special message for groom on your wedding day. Get it from Marry Grams here.