Get inspiration for your blush, ivory and gold wedding reception with this romantic, styled tablescape, a gorgeous three-tiered, ruffled wedding cake dripping with gold and this beautiful soft pink and white stationery. We’re in love with the soft linen, draped across raw wood, crystal cut glassware, elegant candles and pops of greenery amongst the rose and cream floral arrangements.
Delicate Blush, Ivory + Gold Wedding Tablescape
We spoke to stylist and event co-ordinator Nu Davidson of Nu Experiences who teamed up with Veronique Mills Photography to create this feminine visions of wedding elegance at Cascade Manor, outside Cape Town, South Africa. She shared advice for styling a delicate blush, ivory and gold wedding reception:
- Soft pastel linens with delicately textures are key. A flowing soft table runner, set against a back drop of light, natural woods bring this look to life. Use combinations of textures to pull through the look of elegance and softness. A soft table runner is juxtaposed against wood, with detailed crystal-cut glass ware adds and delicate florals.
- A collection of soft, focal floral pieces in varying sizes, with pops of fresh greenery, add a whimsical touch while retaining elegance.
- Choose simple, yet elegant pieces. Using beautifully glassware makes a huge visual impact.
- A selection of high-quality, basic pieces are essential when creating a soft and elegant look.
- Begin with a base of sturdy furniture items, such as wooden tables and chairs. Soften them up with soft, flowing linen.
- Choose runners and tableware in shades that come from your floral colour palette.
- Go with simple, classic stationary so as not to over complicate the table setting but to complement it.
- When using pastel crockery, stick to predominantly white table stationary to ensure the pieces are not ‘lost’ on the table.
Blush, Ivory + Gold Wedding Ideas
Photographer: Veronique Mills Photography // Coordination & Styling – Nu Experiences // Venue- Cascade Manor // Wedding dress- Elizabeth Stockenstrom // Model – Morgan De Klerk // Hair & Make up – Minke Du Plesis // Jewellery – Scarab Jewellery // Cake – Choc Swirl ( Robyn) // Stationary – Bree Creatives (Bridene) // Florist – Foraged (Janine) // Furniture – Urban Tonic, cutlery and glass ware // Lines Set The Table Hire